Our classes are truly unique. We developed our own concepts or build on well-known and lesser known fitness concepts. Want to try out first? That is possible! Contact us and book!
Pick a time and join us!
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) means we have to be creative. Some classes will be in our studio or outdoors. Other classes will be live but online.
The classes in the studio:
- We require your name and phone number if you didn’t book through this site. This is government ordered to help contact tracing in case of infection. We will not use this data in any other way and we will destroy the data after 14 days.
- Please arrive in your sports clothing. We do have a changing room, but we would like to avoid having too many people in the small areas.
- Please desinfect your hands before entering the room. You can use one of our dispencers before that.
- We keep groups small, so there is enough space for the 1,5 meter distance.
- The studio has a ventilation system and we will open doors regularly for fresh air.
- As always, after each use, the materials are cleaned.
The online classes:
- Classes are live streamed on an group videoplatform;
- The teacher will give you live feedback;
- You will see the other participants and join the fun;
- Max 8 participants allowed.
Are you new to Curly Moves, please book your 7 euro trial (for regular classes only!) directly via the reservation system below. If you would have any questions don’t hesitate to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an invoice which has to be paid before the class. After that, you can purchase a punch card and join more awesome classes! Please be advised that to all our classes and workshops apply 8h cancellation policy. Purchased try-out lessons and workshops tickets aren’t refundable.
Classes are available for booking approx. 2 weeks in advance. Please book only 1 spot at a time.
If you have booked before, please login first.